> THE CONCEPT
Finding a place to stay with originality as well as high quality service is always a challenge in a big city.
Therefore I decided to open "L'APPART", a two-room apartment redesigned and fully renovated during the automn of 2014.
You will appreciate his comfort and great design!
And good news for the greedy ones: the candies are offered...
Click on the picture to start the video!
> THE NEIGHBORHOOD
With over 5m visitors each year the flea market in Paris Clignancourt is the 4th most popular tourist attraction in Paris. Open from Saturday to Monday this antique market is the biggest in the world. Close to 2 000 boutiques offer a cosmopolitan atmosphere with antique furniture & paintings, jewellery, games, books and a large selection of other objects such as vintage clothes & long playing records.
Lovers of the 20th century can also find exceptional pieces in the Paul Bert Market and lunch at "Ma Cocotte" a very chic and popular "canteen" created by the famous French designer Philippe Starck. You are sure to fall in love with it.
Within walking distance, you will find a post-office, all shops (supermarket, bakery etc.), a foreign exchange office, and numerous restaurants opened all around the clock.
Finally, the area is well connected with bus and subway lines getting you quickly to the rest of the city, especially Montmartre, Chatelet, Opera and the Stade de France.
Click here to learn more about the area
> SERVICE AND PRICE
- Bilingual reception
- 33 sq m air-conditioned apartment, on the 3rd floor, South oriented, with free parking space (on request)
- Capacity: 1/5 persons
- Beds: Double bed in the bedroom (140x200 cm), single bed (90x200 cm) and sofa bed (115x200 cm) in the living room
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilets
- Kitchen: fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, coffee machine, microwave and crockery
- Bath towels and bed sheets
- 32'' flat screen Television + 120 French and international channels
- Free phone calls to French landlines
- Broadband wifi internet access
- Cleaning (at the end of the stay)
- Water, heating and electricity
- Cot (on request)
- Also available: soap, shampoo, hair-dryer, tourist guides of the city, maps.
- Parisian breakfast on request (extra charge: 7 EUR per guest and per day)
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- The prices are PER apartment and NOT per person.
- For 6 people (or more!) click here
- Please contact me for longer stays!
- Tourist tax is included (0.45 EUR per night and per adult).
- A travel insurance is now available. You can be insured in case of cancellation, interruption and Personal liability. Click here for more info.
> TRANSPORTATION AND DIRECTIONS
>> By car
Drive to Porte de Clignancourt ("Périphérique" ring road).
Free parking space in underground car park (manned 24/7, located 150 m away from the house).
Maximum height: 2,20 m
>> By public transport
- Subway line 4 – get off at “Porte de Clignancourt” and walk 5 minutes from there.
- Bus 85 (going to Châtelet and Luxembourg, Map here) stops a few meters away from the building.
Travel times by underground to the major attractions in Paris (source www.ratp.fr):
- Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est: 15 min
- Marais, Notre-Dame, Châtelet, Stade de France: 20 min
- Louvre Museum: 25 min
- Gare de Lyon, Gare Montparnasse: 30 min
- Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées : 40 min
- Roissy CDG Airport: 1h (taxi: 25 min/45 eur)
- Orly Airport: 1h15
- Disneyland Paris: 1 h
>> The neighborhood
> CONTACT AND RESERVATION
>> Important information
- For hygienic and security reasons, the apartment is non-smoking and does not accept animals.
- A 30% down payment has to be paid by the tenant when the reservation is confirmed. Payment have to be made through www.paypal.com (for Visa and Mastercard payment cards). We also accept wire transfers and French checks in euros. In the event of cancellation by the tenant or no-show, the tenant forfeits the whole of the down payment paid.
- The balance has to be paid upon arrival, when keys are handed over.
- The rental can begin at any day of the week.
- The time of arrival shall normally be between 2pm and 7.30pm, departure before 11am.
>> How to book?
1. Send me a request by email:
- number of adults and number of children
- arrival date, departure date
- arrival time and mode of transport
2. I reply to your request within a few hours with avaibility and price.
3. You confirm that you wish to book.
4. I send you the rental agreement and all the practical information.
5. You send me the signed rental agreement and the down payment.
The booking is now confirmed.