How to book an unusual holiday rental in Paris - contact
> Important information
- For hygienic and security reasons, the apartment is non-smoking and does not accept animals.
- A 30% down payment has to be paid by the tenant when the reservation is confirmed. Payments have to be made through www.paypal.com (for Visa and Mastercard payment cards). We also accept wire transfers and French checks in euros. In the event of cancellation by the tenant or no-show, the tenant forfeits the whole of the down payment paid.
- The balance has to be paid upon arrival, when keys are handed over.
- The rental can begin at any day of the week.
- The time of arrival shall normally be between 3pm and 8pm, departure before 11am.
> HOW TO BOOK
- Send me a request by email:
- number of adults and number of children
- arrival date, departure date
- arrival time and mode of transport
2. I reply to your request within a few hours with availability and price.
3. You confirm that you wish to book.
4. I send you the rental agreement and all the practical information.
5. You send me the signed rental agreement and the down payment.
The booking is now confirmed.
A question? A reservation? A suggestion? A compliment?
Now is the time to contact me!
Reply guaranteed, usually within a few hours.
In case of an emergency you can join me at this number: 06 63 19 19 87 (from France) or +33 6 63 19 19 87 (from abroad)