The closest luggage locker is at "Gare du Nord" railway station (platform 3, level -1, next to the car rental). It is open daily from 6.15am to 11.15pm. Price: 4 EUR, 7 EUR or 9,50 EUR (fare per locker and for 48 hours). Have some small change...
Luggage lockers are also available in the following train stations:
- "Gare de l'Est" (7/7 from 6am to 11.45pm, main hall, level -1, opposite toilets),
- "Gare de Lyon" (7/7 from 6.15am to 10.00pm, hall "extension Chalon", exit "place Henri Fresnay"),
- "Gare d'Austerlitz" (7/7 de from 7.00am to 11.30pm, hall "cours Muséum"),
- "Gare Montparnasse" (7/7 from 7.00am to 11.00pm, level +1),
- "Marne-la-Vallée Chessy" (= Disneyland Paris) (7/7 from 7.00am to 10.00pm).
At last there are now 2 more possibilities to leave your luggage somewhere in Paris:
- Musée d’Orsay: The left luggage is free (no required entrance ticket) and it is open every day except Monday from 9h30 – 17h45. The suitcase size must not be bigger than hand luggage.
- Musée du Louvre : an entrance ticket is required here, but it is free for 25’s and under living in the European Union. The cloakroom is open every day except Tuesday from 9h – 18h. Maximum size per bag: 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm. To enter the museum without queuing in the Pyramid take the entrance which is located in front of the Apple Store of the “Carrousel du Louvre” (underground shopping mall).