Hurikat introduces itself as the "Waze of waiting lines". They recently wrote a free PDF guide called "Queue-free Paris Guide" which allows you to avoid waiting lines when visiting top tourist attractions in Paris. This guide can be downloaded here!
The closest luggage locker is at "Gare du Nord" railway station (platform 3, level -1, next to the car rental). It is open daily from 6.15am to 11.15pm.
A small locker costs 5,50 EUR for 24 hours [32 cm wide x 44 cm high x 82 cm deep]
A medium locker costs 7,50 EUR [32 cm wide x 60 cm high x 82 cm deep]
A large locker costs 9,50 EUR [48 cm wide x 90 cm high x 82 cm deep]
Luggage lockers are also available in the following train stations:
- "Gare de l'Est" (7/7 from 6am to 11.45pm, main hall, level -1, opposite toilets),
- "Gare de Lyon" (7/7 from 6.15am to 10.00pm, hall "extension Chalon", exit "place Henri Fresnay"),
- "Gare d'Austerlitz" (7/7 de from 7.00am to 11.30pm, hall "cours Muséum"),
- "Gare Montparnasse" (7/7 from 7.00am to 11.00pm, level +1),
- "Marne-la-Vallée Chessy" (= Disneyland Paris) (7/7 from 7.00am to 10.00pm).
At last there are now 2 more possibilities to leave your luggage somewhere in Paris:
- Musée d’Orsay: The left luggage is free (no required entrance ticket) and it is open every day except Monday from 9h30 – 17h45. The suitcase size must not be bigger than hand luggage.
- Musée du Louvre: an entrance ticket is required here, but it is free for 25’s and under living in the European Union. The cloakroom is open every day except Tuesday from 9h – 18h. Maximum size per bag: 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm. To enter the museum without queuing in the Pyramid take the entrance which is located in front of the Apple Store of the “Carrousel du Louvre” (underground shopping mall).
Paris Nord train station Follow this sign
The entrance Security checks
The lockers Accepts coins only
The change machine
Paris Est train station Follow this sign